First of all, it's worth mentioning that I am stuck in bed.....literally. Thursday evening my L4-L5 disk slipped again, pressing firmly on my sciatic nerve with more determination than it ever has before. The pain is at a 10, but alongside the pain, my feet keep falling asleep, and the pain made me feel lightheaded, like I'm going to pass out. A finger touch on my skin anywhere from my hips down HURTS! Lol....I finally caved @ my Spine Dr's and accepted a Rx for a small # of Percocet. 4 years ago I could take SO many of those and feel nothing. Now? I take 1 and it knocks me out. ***It feels GOOD to feel my Spirit stronger and in more control of my body....rather than the other way around.*** That IS one of our tasks while on this earth you know. To overcome the natural man/woman. When we moved to Ogden almost 6 years ago, I had no idea that the move would trigger my "refiners fire" but it did. And I am so grateful for the lessons that have begun to pour out as steadily as the rain has poured over the past several years.
........So, back to Mothers Day. It's here and I LOVE it! For me, it's become the day that I focus on the HUGEST blessing that I've been given. That of being a Mother. These kids are my LIFE! In hundreds of ways. More than I can count. Let's just say, I never knew my heart could love so many little people so much. ❤❤❤❤
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:
Post a Comment