Irony? Fate? Luck? Chance? Any of these words could be used to describe an instance when two strangers interact and in the process, God performs a miracle. But I know....I KNOW differently. These meetings are not something that can be found by looking for them. They can only be GIVEN by living WORTHY of them. Given by a Heavenly Father who knows each of us SO WELL, and who LOVES us SO MUCH, that only HE can orchestrate such a seemingly random meeting of two of His Spirit Children. As for the word 'worthy'....well, HE is also the only one who really knows what that means.
So, with that in mind. I created the picture below to honor my Father in Heaven, who has NEVER left me to walk alone on this earth, and also to thank the recent angels who have been worthy and willing to let the Holy Spirit guide them. If we never meet on this earth, I shall look forward to reuniting in Heaven.
So, Kathie, Danielle, Faith, Bill, Melanie,
Stacy, Amanda, Brenda (& daughter)
and countless others who have blessed another...know this.
![]() |
| This Picture may be printed for personal use only. www.goodfamilyliving.blogspot.com |
With ALL of my love,
Nicole

1 comment:
Isn't that 2 Ne. 32 not Alma 32?
Post a Comment