My baby girl turns 8 today.
She is my first born, the joy of my life and a
vein of kindness that runs through the heartbeat of our home.
I can't believe it!
3 Months ♥
When she was born she was 3 weeks early.
This would end up being normal for my pregnancies.
She weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long.
She was bald, and beautiful.
I was a Mom.
She cried for the first three months until we realized
she was lactose-intolerant like her Mom.
So we gave her a bottle with Soy formula and she stopped crying
and turned into the happiest baby ever.
4 Years ♥
Her hair grew LONG and THICK.
Her heart grew bigger and her spirit did too.
She was like a 21 year old walking around in a little girls body.
She never went through the 'terrible two's"
and to this day, rarely throws a fit.
I would give her the world and I'm so blessed to be her Mom.
8 Years ♥
Happy Birthday Munchkin.
♥ We love you!!! ♥
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
So sweet!! Happy birthday to her, and to YOU, Mama! You are blessed, but always remember that she is blessed to have you as a mom!
~Miranda
I can't believe that she is 8 years old! I wish we were there to celebrate. Happy Birthday, tell her that her cousin Lydia wishes her happy birthday too.
Post a Comment