Tuesday, December 15

Surgery Tomorrow

So FUN!! (not:)


Just thought I'd let you all know that I will be going in for out-patient surgery on Wednesday of this week. (Dec. 16th) After lots of testing and ruling other things out, my 'WoMaN dOcTeR' believes that I have a pretty bad case of endometriosis. If you want to know what that is, CLICK HERE ! Hopefully I'll have some relief from the constant, annoying pain that I've been dealing with for months now. Prayers are appreciated!! That's the main reason for even putting this on a blog. I believe in the power of prayer and since I'd like to make it out of this alive, and I'd like my kids to make it out of  4-5 days sans Mom alive, we need your prayers. Not that I was implying that Kurt can't take care of the kids....because he can - very, very well.
 
Merry Christmas!

P.S My baby is walking, everywhere. Does that mean he's now a toddler instead of my baby? (tears!) Don't say it,
I don't want to know.


3 comments:

Jason and Tiff said...

I will be praying for you. Don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything!!

Chanin said...

Good luck! And prayers are coming your way. I hope all goes very well and uneventful. ((hugs))

Chanin said...

P.S. How funny....it just had me use the word "Mormon" to verify my last comment. I haven't ever had that happen before! Maybe it's for good luck tomorrow! ")

Followers