Saturday, June 18

Silly Saturday

Happy Saturday!!!!!

Beautiful weather, beautiful life. Beautiful blessings, Beautiful Strife.

THAT is my poem for the day. If you were to ask my kids they would tell you that I love to speak in rhyme. I'm pretty sure that I came down with the 'rhyming condition' from watching "Barney's Mother Goose". I highly recommend it.

One of the things that I MOST appreciate finding waiting in my email inbox is anything that will make me, literally, laugh out loud. Who DOESN'T need a little more laughter in their life? My parents are the top senders and I LOVE them for it. I've often said that the one noise in life that can make just about anyone smile is the sound of a babies laughter. Or children's. Or our own.

So the question is....when was the last time you heard yourself laugh? Read the post below and then MAKE A COMMENT, ADD YOUR OWN PONDERISM, or just  post 'lol'. I know you're out there. The numbers are showing me that you are reading so SAY SOMETHING......pretty please?

Ponderisms........


*I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

*The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

*There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.


*Health, is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

*The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

*Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

*Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

*Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

*All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.


*In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. 
Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it look normal

*How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, 
but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
*Who was the first person to look at a cow and say,
 "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

*Who was the first person to say,
 "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its behind.

*Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

*Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

*******

Comment, comment, comment......come on ya'll.
 It's Saturday, you have 30 seconds.
 I KNOW IT :)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Saturday Nicole! I am going to come say Hi in person today! <3 Jeanette

Shay said...

*In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it look normal

That one is my favorite!!! Hahahha

Followers